Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Mirror of Erised



In my Mirror of Erised there is no doubt in my mind that I would see the birth of my baby girl. I know I may not see it in the way it will happen in real life. However, my innermost desire to hold her and make sure she has 10 fingers and 10 toes. I look forward to the day of her arrival she will be the most precious gift I have ever recieved. I think about the day that she enters this world everyday, all day long. In the picture is me lying in the hospital bed holding her and standing next to us is her father, my husband, the greatest guy I know. I know in my heart it will be the most special day of our lives.

2 comments:

Heather Heath said...

I really hope you stay in touch and I hope to someday see pictures of your beautiful baby!

Lauren said...

I think that this is a beautiful way to show your mirror of erised. You can never find a more true love than that between a mother and a child. I think it is amazing!!!